Monday, April 18, 2011

Sculpey - We love them

Sculpey products - we just love them. My girls find it very easy to manipulate and there is a wonderful array of colours. With the help of an adult to assist them (hands off, of course) on their use and to bake in the oven to harden like clay or if you wish, you do not have to bake and can keep playing with it until no more. My girls love to bake them so they become toys, this is an added bonus to this product. So far they have played with them for hours, so 30mins or so to create, bake and hours of play, well worth the cost, I think.

Here are some of the wonderful bugs, creatures, sculptures that they have done so far. Of course I could not resist playing too so I did a ladybug to stick with Mod Podge glue into my art journal.

 Melissa's rabbit (4years old)
 Melissa's lady bug
Victoria's bee and crocodile



 Melissa's stitch character

No comments:

Post a Comment