A dancing puppet
Supplies: Glue, dole/rod, pipe cleaners, eyes, glitter glue, polystyrene ball, cotton wool or pom pom balls, wired ribbon.
- With a pencil pierce a hole into the polystyrene ball. Insert the dole into the hole and securely place, you may need glue for added security.
- With the pom, pom balls glue to each side of the polystyrene ball to make the ears, or create hair, whatever works for you. Be creative.
- Add the eyes to the ball. Use a pen or glitter glue to add facial features.
- The piping can be used to create the arms, wrap it around the dole and tie at the back and glue to secure.
- The wired ribbon acts as the clothing, cut a nice length of the ribbon and wrap around the body (dole rod), glue to secure.
Share you dancing puppets :)