Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer School Holidays

We have been really busy over the school holidays. We have spent it going on day trips, spending time with family, staying in a hotel and so on. It has been wonderful. I have to say though, after the 4 week mark everyone seems to be getting a little tired of each others company. The kids are starting to squabble more, we as the parents are ready to get back to work but we have a further two weeks.

I am super organised so I have their uniforms, lunch boxes and any school necessities ready to go I am leaving the shoes until the last minute because their tiny feet seem to grow so quick. All in all I have little to get ready and even though I love having my kids at home it is increasingly noticeable that we need our space.

So enjoy your remaining time and let me know how you spent your holiday.

Here are a few things we have been busy with:

Granddad's barge

Paddling Pool

Baking

Parks and Picnics

Tree climbing

Painting - Plein Air

Hayling Island

Monkey Park- Trentham Gardens




No comments:

Post a Comment