Saturday, January 7, 2012

Activities

My eldest daughter goes to ballet once a week and I would like to have them both doing it in the near future and once the flu season is over I will start swimming again, my youngest suffers quite badly with colds which tend to last a few weeks and she is just recovering from one so swimming has to be in the warmer season.

 Since my oldest has started her new school there is also an option of after school activities one of which is a form of martial arts and again I want them both doing this, it is a little piece of mind for me to know when they are old enough to go out and play without the parents that they can also defend themselves should they need to. Sadly we live in a world where we feel the need to go that little bit extra in helping our kids to survive. I did kick boxing for a while and loved it and also taught me some handy tips in defense, thankfully I have never had to use them, if I can still remember how it all works!

Active kids are happy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment